An August Feast
Starting today and running until 31 August ’23, Fufu Pot invites food enthusiasts to their special All-You-Can-Eat Shabu Meats offer, turning the ordinary dining experience into a delightful culinary journey.
Exclusive Promotion for Members
Fu-ll Access members have a reason to rejoice. For an incredible price of just $9 per person, members can indulge in:
- Unlimited servings of premium pork belly.
- Scrumptious Angus beef shabu meats.
- Complimentary soup top-up with any pot purchase.
Note: The promotion requires everyone at the table to order a pot and opt for this special offer.
You can sign up for a membership here.
Offers for Non-Members
Fret not if you still need to become a member! Dive into an all-you-can-eat session at just $15 (originally $10 per portion). Hungry diners should consider Fufu Pot’s tempting membership offer.
- Promotion is only available on Sundays to Thursdays, excluding Fridays/Saturdays and Public holidays.
- Limited to 90 minutes of dining time, and unconsumed shabu meats will be subject to additional charges.
- Not valid with other discounts or promotions. The management reserves the right to amend terms & conditions without prior notice.
About Fufu Pot
A modern hotpot restaurant in Singapore that offers a unique dining experience. They have rethought the traditional hotpot and introduced a new one-set individual pot offering. You can choose from various soup bases, including the signature stinky tofu soup. Fufu Pot has a strong social media presence on Facebook and Instagram, where you can stay updated on their latest promotions and discounts. The restaurant went viral on TikTok in 2022, with many people sharing videos of their unique hotpot experience. Fufu Pot is a relatively new restaurant in Singapore, establised in April 2021. Overall, Fufu Pot is definitely worth a visit if you’re looking for a modern take on hotpots.
This post is based on a press release or news for informational purposes only and is accurate at the time of posting. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Coffee & Cravings. Check our reviews for products/food we have personally tested.