Celebrating Yamanashi Prefecture’s Finest Grapes
Yamanashi Prefecture in Japan, known as the Kingdom of Fruits, is celebrating its harvest season with an exotic line-up of grape-themed desserts. Châteraisé and Yatsudoki are bringing the joy of this fruitful season to Singapore. The Grape Fair will be held from September 1 to September 30, 2023, featuring 25 seasonal grape-themed cakes and pastries starting from just $5.50.
What’s On Offer?
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat Tart and Yamanashi Shine Muscat and Pione Tart ($7.20): Quadruple-layered treats featuring sponge, pie, custard toppings and rare cheese cream.
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat Cake and Yamanashi Shine Muscat and Pione Cake ($5.80): Enriched with the tangy flavour of strawberries and strawberry powder.
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat Fromage Tart and Yamanashi Shine Muscat and Pione Fromage Tart ($40): A rich fromage tart featuring the star grapes.
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat and Pione Whole Cakes (Starting at $55): A cake decorated with both grapes alongside strawberries embedded within fluffy sponge cakes.
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat Zuccotto ($14.30): A dessert that highlights green grapes.
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat and Pione Shortcake ($9.30, sliced; $47, 12cm; $68, 18cm): A divine blend of fresh cream, grapes, and light sponge.
- Yamanashi Shine Muscat Double Cream Puff ($6.90): Crunchy and delicate puff pastry sandwiching fresh cream, custard, and Shine Muscat grapes.
About Châteraisé and Yatsudoki
Châteraisé and its premium brand, Yatsudoki, are devoted to delivering high-quality, natural, and delicious confectioneries to their customers. With various outlets across Singapore, these establishments are easily accessible to anyone looking to satisfy their sweet cravings.
This post is based on a press release for informational purposes only and is accurate at the time of posting. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Coffee & Cravings. Check our reviews for products/food we have personally tested.
Check out our recent reviews here.