New Seasonal Additions
Tim Ho Wan, the renowned Hong Kong dim sum restaurant, is celebrating Singapore’s 58th National Day in style. They’ve recently launched a celebratory seasonal menu, offering a fresh take on Singaporean favourites, blending them seamlessly with the timeless charm of traditional dim sum. The resulting dishes are a homage to Singapore’s vibrant culinary heritage and a treat for the palate.
What We Tried
- Chilli Crabmeat Buns ($9 for 3pcs): These can be enjoyed either steamed or fried. Imagine generous crabmeat chunks smothered in the famous sweet and spicy chilli sauce; all encased in a fluffy bun. Every bite promises an explosion of umami flavours.
- Curried Chicken Taro Puffs ($7.50 for 3pcs): A delightful twist on the classic taro puff. Encased in a crispy taro shell, the filling bursts with the fragrance of chicken curry, infused with local spices and tender chicken morsels.
- Curry Pork Chop Egg Fried Rice ($14.50): Comfort food at its finest. A plate of smoky egg fried rice, crowned with a salt & pepper seasoned pork chop and generously laced with chicken curry and potato pieces.
- Coconut Pandan Jelly With Strawberry Compote ($5.80 for 4pcs): End your meal on a sweet note. This jelly, made with rich coconut milk and fragrant pandan essence, is perfectly complemented by the bright and sweet strawberry compote.
National Day Promotions
To mark Singapore’s 58th birthday, Tim Ho Wan has curated a slew of exciting deals from 24 July to 30 September 2023:
- 58% Off on the 2nd set of Tim Ho Wan’s signature Baked BBQ Pork Buns (UP $8.50 for a set of 3pcs) for takeaway.
- Dive into the Chicken, Cordyceps Flower & Mushroom with Rice dish at a discounted rate of $5.80 each (UP $8).
- Looking for a comprehensive dim sum experience? Try the Dim Sum Fun Pack for 2 at a remarkable price of just $58. It’s available for both dining in and takeaway.
Note: To avail of these deals, present the digital coupon from the official NDP 2023 eCoupon website.
About Tim Ho Wan
Tim Ho Wan’s journey began in Mongkok, Hong Kong, under the talented hands of Chefs Mak Kwai Pui and Leung Fai Keung. From a small 20-seater eatery, it has flourished into a global brand, with 11 restaurants in Singapore and over 60 worldwide. Despite its growth, the restaurant remains rooted in its promise: to serve authentic, delectable, and affordable Hong Kong dim sum in a contemporary setting without compromising on quality.