Halloween is upon us once again, which means it’s time to whip out those costumes and chow down on the scariest looking of foods. Here’s a list of some promotions and events around town you can check out this season.
Note: All promotions end on 31st October ’16 unless otherwise stated.
Kinki Rooftop Bar — 29th Oct ’16
Chill out to the sounds by ATTAGIRL! while you sip on Somersby at the Halloween edition of Kinkilicious. Enjoy these specials on the night:
- Happy Hour (5.00pm – 8.00pm) — 1-for-1 deals on selected beer/wines/housepour spirits
- All night long — Bucket of 5 Somersby at $50nett
- All night long — Somerita at $16nett
Stand a chance to win F&B vouchers and more if you turn up in your best rendition of a Día de los Muertos costume. If you have no time to dress up, Kinki will have make-up artists on hand to give you the coolest skull-face look. Make-up stations will be open from 7pm so drop by early to guarantee a makeover.
Date: 29th October ’16
Time: 6.00pm till late
Location: Kinki Rooftop Bar — 70 Collyer Quay, #02-02 Customs House, S(049323)
Price: Free entry, open to public
Bar Canary — 30th October ’16
Party the night away at Bar Canary’s Halloween in the Tropics: Vampire Night. Dress to theme for your chance to try out the ‘Trick or Treat’ Beer Pong table for free,with devilish drinks to be won all night long! Dance to the beat of the living dead as DJ SoulRocka serves up the perfect soundtrack of Modern Reggae and Spooky Soul for a Dracula dance-off, with a stunning poolside view of the Orchard boulevard to boot.
Date: 29th October ’16
Time: 7.00pm till late
Location: Bar Canary — Grand Park Orchard, Level 4, 270 Orchard Road, S(238857)
Price: Free entry, open to public (Guests are required to call +65 6603 8855 for table reservations)
The Marmalade Pantry — 30th October ’16
Looking for an event to keep the kids entertained? The Marmalade Pantry is hosting a children’s Halloween party at their Novena outlet. Expect a range of activities including face painting, balloon sculpting and a DIY monster cupcake session!
Date: 30th October ’16
Time: 12.00pm – 3.00pm
Location: The Marmalade Pantry at Novena — 8 Sinaran Drive, #01-02/04 Oasia Hotel Novena, S(307470)
Price: $30/child (for walk-ins & reservations made after 26th Oct)
The Marmalade Pantry
The Marmalade Pantry has always been serving up delicious cupcakes in lots of drool-worthy flavours. This spooky season, get your hands on these creative Halloween-themed cupcakes ($4.90 each). Pick from two flavours:
- Boo! — Chocolate and banana cupcake with peanut butter frosting.
- Eye Candy — Lemon cupcake with lemon curd and cream cheese.
Cupcakes are available at all 3 Marmalade Pantry outlets: Ion, Novena and Downtown.
Oriole Coffee + Bar
Check out the wobbly Panna Cotta Eyeball ($10). A spooky coconut panna cotta with kiwi and blueberry, served with bloody raspberry coulis. Or their Death by Death Cream ($15, U.P. $21) which is an upgrade of their usual Death Cream coffee (an iced concoction of vanilla, cream and espresso). This upgrade is served with a shot of baileys—because alcohol always makes drinks just that little bit more fun!
Cold Stone Creamery
Check out Cold Stone Creamery’s new Halloween Signature Creation ($6 | $8.50| $10.50) made with sweet cream ice cream, raspberry, gummy worm, gummy brains and OREO crumbs for a chilling treat. They’ve also brought back their Red Velvet Thick Waffle which is also available with the Halloween Signature Creation for $13.
Dean and Deluca
Get your hands on these cute Halloween cupcakes at Dean and Deluca which will definitely amuse the little ones. The cupcakes come in 3 distinct flavours, so you’ll definitely find one to suit your taste:
- Lime — our top pick for a light refreshing taste. The cupcake itself tastes like lime sherbet and comes with a bloody, green finger for you to nibble on.
- Banana — this cupcake is a little more moist and is perfect for anyone who loves fragrant banana cakes. This is topped with a cute “Boo!”.
- Chocolate — for those who like heavier flavours (we bet kids will love this), this cupcake is decorated like a jack-o’-lantern.
Need to arrange a Halloween party with friends or colleagues? Participating restaurants on Deliveroo have come up with spooky treats that you can order online and have it delivered straight to your doorstep! Our favourites include Nassim Hill’s Chili Crab Pasta from Hell, Sprout’s Angel’s Whispers and DC Comic’s Finger Cookie & Eye-pop. Here’s a list of some Hallow-ROO items:
- Sprout —“Whitches Brew” and “Angel’s Whispers” cold press juices
- KPO — “Evil Mother in Law Cocktail”
- Spizza — Halloween Pizza & Spaghetti with Seafood and Pumpkin cubes in Squid Ink sauce
- Wing Zone — “Black Voodoo Chicken”
- Meat Liquor — “Monkey’s Fingers”
- Da Paolo —“Oozy Eyeballs Pizza”
- Nassim Hill — “Chilli Crab Pasta from Hell”
- DC Comics — Scarecrow’s Pumpkin Cheesecake, Bizzaro’s Fizzy Chocolate Cake, Joker’s Pull My Finger Cookie / Finger Cookie, Two-Face’s Eye-pop
- Burger Joint NYC — Scaracha burger
- Coyote By Spruce — range of “Taco Have Eyes”
- Pho Stop — “Jack-O’-Smoothie”
… and many more options! Check out Deliveroo’s website for Hallow-ROO items!
To make things even more squeal worthy – Deliveroo is partnering with StarHub to give out a free 30-day movie pass on StarHub Go, its online streaming service. Customers can enjoy unlimited spooky movies to accompany their spooky meals with each Halloween restaurant partner’s order, throughout the Halloween period 24 Oct – 31 Oct (while stocks last).
Did we miss out on your event or promotion? Drop us a message through our contact page. =)